Thursday, January 14, 2010

"My great-uncle discovered Gladys Knight and the Pips. His name is Clyde."


OK, that is, like, the best Idol quote ever.

I have little to say about last night's show, except that it was harder to guess who would sing well based on his or her presentation. Seriously, did you expect that nice low voice to come out of Guitar Girl?

And this: Only Simon would be an ass to Miss Congeniality. The nicest and best-liked girl out of 50? That is an honor. Period.

Lady Chardonnay OUT.

2 comments:

BrunhildeCrow said...

I like the incredibly profane guy who was cussing everyone out and then said, "I miss Paula..."

Because she would have made all the difference, pal...

BeckEye said...

That's a pretty good Idol quote. My favorite is still, "Nasally is a form of singing. I don't know if you knew that."