Thursday, May 22, 2008

I have a confession to make.

First opining, then confessing:

On April 11th I wrote, "It is also certain that a guy named David will win this year." But I must admit that I did think it would be David A. I am very very surprised that the more mature, subtle, sexually real man won. As Lady C. indicated, maybe tweenyboppers do not rule the idol world. How 'bout that?

OK, and now for my confession. I have not voted even once this whole season of American Idol. Not once. And everything turned out exactly like I wanted. I don't know what it means, but I feel better getting that off my chest.

Tonight starts my very favo fave show, So you think you can dance dance dance dance! w00t!

Love & Kisses,
Mrs. Cynicletary

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I loved the last guy on SYTYCD! I'm not sure how far he will go but he is awesome at what he does. Will you be blogging about SYTYCD when it gets going?