Thursday, May 06, 2010

The Puppy Pack!


They are so darn cute! And nice to each other! And from the Ford Commercial, they seem to have a fun time together. I have to say that I would totally love a teevee show about these five wacky kids and their adventures each week. See Big Mike's wife try to throw him a surprise party while "the guys" cause wacky trouble and Mamasox pulls their chestnuts out of the fire. See Lee and Casey both have a crush on the same girl and then it turns out she likes Aaron! Zoiks!

And they have a big production number each week, like the Monkees. Because for the first time EVER I loved the musical number of doom.

[AndI am awfully excited about THE GOOD GUYS - and not just because one of the stars is on Lady Char's answering machine.]

I am at the point where, even though I found last night a little dull, I really don't want to see anyone go! Ooh, quiet, Lady Gaga is on... She is fascinating - like a cross of Kate Bush, Madonna and Yoko Ono. I completely missed Madonna. She was around, but I was not paying attention. I wonder if she seemed this weird to women my age.

But back to the show. I am going to Tivo forward through the filler and will get back with what is going to be my hearbreak over losing Casey, my resignation over Big Mike's departure or my surprise that Aaron's little army of prepubescent girls failed to text enough.

So the whole "backstage with Harry Connick" made him look like a complete jerk! I know he was probably not that bad, and it is the way it was cut. But they really went mean! More puppies! More kitties! More love! And his singing was boring. Snap! He is still cute as a bug. I loved him in MEMPHIS BELLE. And I like his songs. Who knew?

There is a lot of filler this week, but it doesn't seem filler-y to me. I keep watching it, in spite of my desire to Tivo. I think I am just afraid that they are going to send someone home and then my Five Puppies show will just be a dream!

OKay it is down to Mike and Aaron. I suppose either one could go. It isn't really fair because Casey was the worst last night (although he sounded great through this whole show). But I don't really care, because I like him. And not because he is pretty. I guess I like Aaron's voice better, but Mike adds an element of fun.

Oh - bye little Aaron. He is a cute little thing and I hope he will get the Tiger Beat covers he so richly deserves.

Off to work -
Brune, OUT!

2 comments:

BeckEye said...

I would so watch the puppies show. Make it happen.

I don't think Harry seemed mean at all. He's just one sarcastic dude.

Anonymous said...

I think Lee is the winner! So glad Aaron went!