Thursday, March 11, 2010

Half a Mind

Lady Char has brilliantly recapped the performances this week. While I don't agree at all about the boys (I loathed Tim and Aaron and loved Todrick and Alex.) apparently America was drinking the same hooch she was.

Now for the girls, I am overjoyed. I have been wanting to slap Lily for awhile and while I never was appalled by Kaitlyn, I far prefer Paige to her and I really hope Paige gets her somethings in a something (Ducks in a row? Babies in the bathwater? Whatever cliche that means she stops sucking...). Lady Char was 100% right and America agreed!

And I am so looking forward to the theme nights!

See you next week.

Brunie, OUT!

2 comments:

Lady Chardonnay said...

I know, right? I am practically the chick on Medium!!!

I liked Lilly fine, but anyone who maims, mutilates, and otherwise mucks up Patsy like that must be punished.

I'm sorry for you and BeckEye, I know you loved Nasalbert. I hope you can learn to love again.

xox Lady C DuBois

BeckEye said...

Alex didn't sing through his nose, it was like some sort of throat singing. And I don't care that his mullet was all kinds of wrong, he was adorable.

And I'm still grumpy because ALL of my predictions were wrong this week. Harrrumph.