Wednesday, January 25, 2006

If I only had a heart by Mrs Cynicletary

If I had a heart, I would have wept when that sweet girl from 700 foster homes was chosen for Hollywood, but she was so funny and upbeat.

If I had a heart, I would have teared up when super talented, sweet and polite brown girl with high speaking voice and low singing voice got so emotional at going forward, but how could she not have known that she would go through? Watch your head in the doorway there, honey!

If I had a heart, I would have shed a tear for motherless blondie with prison Daddy when she went through, but she was so happy to write her Daddy in prison to tell him the news. Do you think the other prisoners will let him watch Idol? How will this affect his felon "rep"?

No other performer, not Cowboy Confidence, not carry-on- post- surgery- and-dumping, not not-so-bad in fireman outfit, not even the out-on-a- day- pass-crazies can melt this cold cold cardio.

Will I leave my heartless in San Francisco tonight? Tune in tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Queen Frostine, you are hysterical to me. See, isn't it more fun to play than to sit in the back?

xox