Thursday, January 31, 2008

Joe Mama and Family Hospitality

Yesterday was the most fun IDOL night so far!

High points:

Shannon the belcher - what the hell were you thinking? Do not screech Janis Joplin. But I honestly think that with a better song they would have liked you.

Silly string rocker guy - you are lovely!

Brittany and Corliss - you should get your own reality show! I won't watch it because I hate that shit. But I like you.

Otherwise forgettable girl that sings one of my favorite songs, At Last.

Yes, I realize that that is not a tremendous number of high points. The reason it was so awesome was because Little Wilbur and watched it at his best friend's house. I never realized that the audition shows, which usually just carbonize little bits of my soul, are actually a bucket of fun when watched with beer snacks and friends! Joe Mama (the best friend) has the dryest sense of humor ever bestowed upon a nine year old. And his parents, Mr. and Mrs. Mama, watch with a sense of enjoyment that Mr. Crow, frankly, lacks.

We ate really good snacks, belched loudly, made boob jokes, and had a wonderful time. We are inviting ourselves over again next week!

Until then -
Brunie, OUT!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hollywood tomorrow!!!!!!!!