Thursday, February 02, 2006

What a bunch of losers by Mrs Cynicletary

The Joy of Idol

Except for belly dancer girl, sweet voiced brother, and maybe prematurely gray guy, what a waste of time these auditions are! And who the hell was that idiot with the big ears who seemed to bring a really large group of friends and family with him who applauded after every stupid thing he said on Tuesday? He sucked! George something or other - man get off my TV!!

I am offically at the end of my patience with the audition phase. Let's get to Hollywood already!

2 comments:

BrunhildeCrow said...

Amen, sister...
Just watched the tape my kids recorded of last night's show and I can remember nothing except the bad-singin' chubby girl with the Brunhilde-like braids.

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure that the gray-haired guy is George Clooney's younger, dorky brother. Aunt Rosemary always liked him best, but mostly he just got beaten up a lot.