Thursday, May 03, 2007

Lost without you

The title of my post has nothing to do with either Phil or Chris. It has to do with my favorite song that was sung live. Lost Without You is my FAVORITE song right now. I downloaded Robin Thicke's whole album and listen to it on my MP3. Mr. Cynicletary and I sing it to each other. I just hate the fact that he is Alan Thicke's son. It damages his credibility somehow, but I have gotten over it since he is such a great song writer, and damn, Pharrel is one of the greatest producers of all time!!

Anyway, Idol, right. I was glad to see Phil go, and kind of resigned to see Chris go too. I think it was the right decision. Now it will get crazy hard!

One of our brilliant and discerning readers posted a comment about my comment that the kids have all lost weight. Indeed, with their schedule and stresses, how could you NOT lose weight after weeks and weeks on the show? I think Lakisha has lost the most and looks fab-u-lous. I did not however, enjoy the red stripe around the middle of her shirt on Tuesday. Everyone looks great in very long bootcut jeans over high heels with a not too tight top. Well, all the girls anyway.

Love & kisses,
Mrs. Cynicletary

1 comment:

Dave said...

Did you notice that he even looks like Alan Thicke?

I half expected him to bust out with "Now the world to move, to the beat of just one drum . . ."