Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Two have to go...

Tonight will begin the tricky part. If Phil goes, which I hope he does, someone else will have to go with him and I really like everyone else. Based only on last night's performances, Jordin did the worst, but I LOVE Jordin, and in general she has been so great and could win it all. She had lots of trouble with her low notes, and she just did not seem comfortable. Bend your knees, Jordin - find your inner rocker! Even Melinda rocked better. And can we all just agree that Melinda is in a different league as the rest? No matter what, she always does well. It sounds like she has a week longer than everyone else to practice. I loved her attitude last night! And she looks great in jeans. I think she will be safe.

I loved Blake's version of Been Done Jovi. He kicked ass! He was mesmerizing and I loved the beat boxing. I think he will be safe too.

Kiki came with it last night too. A little shakey to start, but she brought it on home with conviction - righteous! I am afraid that she might be in danger tonight.

I though Chris did a very fine version of the oft covered Dead or Alive. He has really improved and his interpretation was very good. I also fear for him though.

Phil did a good enough job for someone who has been practicing a song for 15 years. I hope he goes tonight, and with him will be.... will be...someone I like much better than him.

Everyone looked really good last night. I would bet that more than 70 pounds total has been lost by the kids.

Love & Kisses,
Mrs. Cynicletary

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting take on the weight loss thing. I was thinking Lakeshia looked good showing her "skinny side".