Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Here we go again...

As we begin our 20th year of Idol, (I have no idea how long we've been doing this either, Lady C.) I would like to thank my two charming, witty, comic cohorts, Lady Chardonnay and Brunhildecrow, and of course, our dedicated readers. So, here we go again. As I have written, oh 19 times before, I do not like the audition part that much. Watching the mentally ill be criticized is not my idea of a good time. There seems to have been somewhat less humiliation on show #1 last night. I cannot believe that you have memorized anyone's name so soon, Lady C. I don't even try to commit anyone to memory until after Hollywood. However, one cannot forget bikini girl, of cute little butt, and passable imitation of Mariah singing Vision of Love. I feel confident that when she has to sing a song she does not already know, she will fall apart. You can tell the one-song wonders many times. They have practiced the one song forever, and can sing it well, but when taken out of their comfort zone, they implode. I do think that tattooed girl who will abandon her band is VERY good. I think she will not fall apart under pressure, and may go far. Beyond that, it is too soon to tell, but, I remain your humble criticizer of total strangers on parade,

Mrs. Cynicletary

1 comment:

Lady Chardonnay said...

Thanks, doll! And back atcha.

(I only remember people's names because I take notes, ya crazy broad. I am a dedicated blogstress, in other words.)

Six days till the Inauguration!!

xoxoxo
Lady C