Thursday, February 05, 2009

A Rose is a Rose...


Riddle me this, why am I not at all sad to see Rose go when IDOL clearly wants me to be? And why do I kind of love Danny the widower who is clearly manipulating me with his cute little widower-ness and adorable best friend? I have this idea that his wife was kind of awesome and when she was dying she was probably like, "Honey, you are going to milk this dead wife angle for all you can - Idol loves that crap!"

I loved Hollywood week! Wilbur was saying last night, "It's so awesome this year - there's so much DRAMA!" Yes, indeed son. Welcome to American Idol...

I feel bad for the girl in the Divas in the canary colored dress because not only was she called out to be the stool pidgeon, but she also got cut when her singing was perfectly lovely! And Three Shrews and a Psycho all got through? Puh-leeze! That girl whose name has been blocked from my brain because she hurts me is INSANE! "You don't know what I have gone through to be bere!" You stood in line! Like everyone else... Oh - she is a piece of work.

And finally, the drama 3 at the end were weird! That crying boy is never going to make it into the top 36 because his nickname is THE CRYING BOY! He's not even the pierced crying boy. Just crying, now. The dumb blond might be funny. When she misunderstood Simon asking if they were going to be going out to dinner that night her response was downright Pickler-esque! I felt bad for the mean read-head. All she wanted to do was practice. And they made her the bad guy. But it appears that her people skills might have needed some work.

Can't wait for next week!

Brunie-OUT!

No comments: