Thursday, February 22, 2007

Home is Where You Go and They Have to Listen to You Sing...

Okay this is completely scary. If you look at my recap (And apparently I am the only one who is actually watching the show this season – not that that is a reflection on Lady Char and Mrs. Cynicaltary!) you will see that every performer that my husband commented on went home! He is a career killer! Beware future idols – don’t let Mr. Crow talk about you or you are going home.

There was no real disappointment for me in those who were sent home. I think Paul Kim was far better than Sundance but that is like saying small pox is better than Rocky Mountain yellow spotted fever. I was relieved for Nick. I was fine seeing Rudy leave. And I will miss Amy and Nicole not at all.

I have enjoyed this week very much. Now if someone else would post about it, I would be happy as happy can be. But who? Who will break the silence?

Brunie, OUT!

2 comments:

CindyinSC said...

You meant Amy. Antonella is the one who has the Miss Nevada-type pictures all over the internet. She's safe for another week.

Lady Chardonnay said...

Yep, I messed that up and then I went back and edited it because I had so HOPED Antonella was leaving that I had blocked out how mean they were to poor, dull Amy. Alas...