Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Last night with the guys was just ok.

Phil - yawn.

Let's get it on guy - too much, overdone, and not one note was different from the original. Yawn.

I like Brandon - even though Time after Time is Tame after Tame, he sang it beautifully. I think he does need to show his chops more - he is very talented.

Sanjaya, pack your bags, Honey, you are like human methadone. YAAAWWWNNNN!!!

Vote for Pedro dude from Taunton - it was OK. I voted for you because you sang well and because you are from Massachusetts. However, if you sing badly even once you will be cut off no matter where you're from!

Chris Curley hair - I really like him and his voice. I am waiting for him to pick the perfect song that shows off how talented he really is. But Dude, lose 30 pounds, OK?

AJ -Not bad at all - surprising!

Blake - love you! Not one single yawn!

Chris Young Guy - great job! So hard to sing that fast and stay in tune. At least you and Blake sing songs from this decade!

Sundance - you need to sing a variation on that kind of song every single week. Your crack-aided choice of Knights in White Satin last week was GHASTLY! Uptempo blues every week, youngin'!

I predict Let's get it on boy and Sunjaya will go this week.

I am hoping for yawn-free performances from the ladies tonight. But there are only four of them who are truly great. And they (and I) know who they are. I'm going to have a cup of coffee before the show just in case.

Love & kisses,
Mrs. Cynicletary

No comments: