Thursday, April 10, 2008

Bye Mikey...

So pretty, and yet so gone. If he had sounded as good on Tuesday as he did on his sing out (and perhaps showed his tushie as much) he would not be going to Brooke White's sister's wedding this weekend! (And my favorite part of the episode was when Brooke said she wouldn't be able to attend the wedding and then chided herself for being presumptuous. Too cute!)

I barely watched this show. After my coma of boredom on Tuesday that I could barely recover from enough to go to work, much less to write about the snooze-fest that was Idol, I am lucky I took in as much as I did.

I liked seeing Jordan Sparks again.

I was surprised that it was Michael going home but he took it like a trouper and even though he was really growing on me, there was no one I would rather see leave. Other than Kristy Lee. Or David A. Or Carley. So yeah, not my favorite going away ever.

Brunie, OUT!

No comments: