Friday, April 11, 2008

The expected unexpected

It seems that each year there is an Idol departure which shocks everyone, like Chris Daughtry's premature boot last year. So here is this year's shocker - Michael Johns dreaming on elsewhere. I thought Michael would be third in this competition. It is certainly a travesty that Kristy, Carly and Sayisha, in that order, are still in it. It is also certain that a guy named David will win this year.
Good luck, Michael. 8th is not as good a finishing place as fourth (that's the money spot it seems) but chin up. Millions of people know you, and just remember, you are as good a singer and a much better looking guy than Elliot Yamin and look at that giant monster hit he had last year that they played on VH1 constantly! It'll be all right.

In better news, did you see the opening number on charity night, with the excellent dancers - those are the kids from my FAVEE FAVE show, So, you think you can dance! Did you see the three guys doing endless perfectly controlled pirouettes? Man, you can fake singing, but you can't fake real dancing!

Love & kisses,
Mrs. Cynicletary

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm a huge fan of SYTYCD too! I bought the video of the opening number so I could watch it again and again! I think I'm more excited about the new season of SYTYCD than I am about Idol right now!

Anonymous said...

I saw the live SYTYCD show last Fall - it was incredible!!!