Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Country roads, make me groan...

Brunie's right - I am still dabbing blood from my ears - God I hate country music. Only two made me care last night - the probably-gonna-win-it-Jordin, and the just-always-great-Melinda. (Sleeveless is great on her!) Blake was only OK, Chris ditto, and Lakisha was kinda screechy last night, and I really disliked the brown dress. Phil is creepy. Sanjaya was so bad - I could have sung Something to Talk About MUCH better than he. With no rehearsal. And I have better hair, but I do not look like a 14 year old girl. I agree with Brunie on what Simon should say, but what he did say was pretty accurate. We'll see if the vote for the worst crowd is getting tired of this game and is ready to do something else with their enormous amount of free time.

Buh bye to Phil.

XO,
Mrs. Cynicletary

No comments: