Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Now I'm Mad!

Oh my gosh, how classy is Gina Glocksen? When she sang her final song, I actually started crying! And I have a heart of stone, ask anyone! It was one of the best songs of the season so far. Man, she held it together beautifully while making it entirely obvious how sad she was to be going.

If Sanjaya just went home when he was supposed to go... Or Haley... Why can't the people I hate go away and the people I like stick around? Dang, I am going to miss Gina.

And I really thought that we were going to be told that the three divas were the middle three. I'm glad that wasn't the case.

And how thrilled was I not to have to hear that freakin' Tony Bennett. Whew - dodged the bullet on that one! (Joking, of course - please don't hurt me Lady C and Mrs. C!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm heartbroken. But she took it with grace and class!
I'm so sorry Gina!

Unknown said...

I will miss Gina as well. Phil or Haley should have left. Gina has a very bright future ahead of her so that's a good thing!