Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Idol Puts Out!

I mean, Idol Gives Back...

I am torn, my friends. I am all in favor of raising money for children here and abroad. I just spent 45 minuted yesterday looking at the website of the children's home where a friend of a friend is working. It is an amazing place that takes in street kids. And yet, IGB is irritating me. I loved the little clips of Simon and the girl who mocked his boobies. But so much of it seems self serving. I will vote like a demon for whomever so that the corporations will pay up, but I am not going to bask in the glow of being a good person for doing it.

Why, why, why am I so cynical about this?

Brunie, OUT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Why, why, why am I so cynical about this?"

Because, my dear, you have finally figured out how hypocritical show biz and especially liberal show biz people are. They want you to give and conserve and care while they keep living rich and give pittances and really don't care... or they would do so much more...