Thursday, February 28, 2008

eh...

What a downer was Girls Night In. Crikey-such a mess!
Girl #1: I love Heart, and Carly sang it well enough, but like Brunie mentioned, she does not connect with me. I feel nothing for her. And she still could use some dental bonding.
Girl #2: Pitchy and disappointing.
Girl #3: (Blonde #1) Would I believe that she went to Beauty School? Yes. How many times can I say that I hate it when singers smile while singing lyrics of heart-break/sadness/pain. She sang OK, but I don't believe her.
Girl#4: If you refer to my archived posts, you will read about my uniform of universal flattery for girls. Very long jeans, that cover high heels almost right to the floor and a mostly to partly fitted shirt depending on the thickness of one's middle. This uniform maximizes height and slenderness. Ramiel once again wore pants that taper to her ankles. You must be at least 5'9" with an overall skinniness to look good on TV in tapered pants. Trust me on this. If Ramiel is taller than 5' I would be shocked.
Girl #5: (Blonde#2) Now, here is an example of obedience to my uniform code. Kristy Lee wore very long dark pants over heels with a fitted top. She looked great! She sounded OK. However, it is usually best to end a song quickly than it is to draaaaag it out trying to squeeze in as many notes as you can before your time is up.
Girl #6: We love a smart reader, and Amanda is cool, but the song just kinda got away from her.
Girl #7: (Blonde #3) Poor crazy food freak - I know a good psychologist, Honey. She was hopelessly devoted to old fashioned clothing and style. Kinda sharp on the high notes, and really, just ordinary.
Girl #8: Alexandrea did a good job, but I wish she had busted loose and done something interesting with the song.
Girl #9 (Blonde #4) She almost fell down the stairs and maybe that made her all nervous and unable to sing even one properly pitched note. She seemed really uncomfortable like she was gonna fall off of her shoes any minute.
Girl #10: Oy! I am sorry that she was sick, but damn, that whole song was off. Flat low notes, disappearing high notes, and I just hate that "gospel jaw" when she shakes her jaw on the vibrato. That was just sad.
Overall a great big disappointment with the girlies. I dont' know why they were all so very mediocre. Maybe we could just get rid of 6 or 7 of them tonight and we could save a lot of time.
Love & Kisses,
Mrs. Cynicletary

No comments: