Thursday, March 19, 2009

Please don't take my chance to be on the idols tour...

Yay - Motown next week! That is the good news. The bad news is that "Pinky" went home. The last Idol whose name I couldn't remember is now gone. I like her voice but ultimately the only thing that bugs me about her leaving is that it wasn't Sarver. He bugs me. Just bugs me.

The results were about what I expected. I was worried for Allison, and was relieved she stuck around.

Paula is back on the sauce. "I would be surprised that any of them are in the bottom three." Hmmm... I don't really know how time and space align in her reality - but clearly "bottom" means something different.

Brunie - OUT!

1 comment:

Dave said...

I am really, really peeved that Scott, Michael and Matt are going on the tour and Alexis isn't.

That's just plain wrong.