Thursday, May 04, 2006

Oh prescient Brunie

Poor Brunie, by trying to use reverse psychology on the fates, you have sealed you own! Goodbye, Paris, you sweet little cutie. Taylor deserved to go , not you! And is she the least sore loser you ever saw in your life?? She maintained that sweet smiley face throughout elimination. What a kid! Only seventeen! Now we know for sure that she is reincarnated-like Joan of Arc or Mata Hari, or some other brave chick! I doubt that Joan or Mata could sing as well as Paris, though. Her video tribute was great - all those giant stars stating how great she is, and Stevie Wonder giving her his seal of approval - you will be just fine, Sweetheart. We'll always have Paris...

Taylor had better go next week. And Brunie, to answer your question - no - Taylor is not nor has he ever been, hot.
Ick to fucking him. (That's what you meant by doing "you-know-what", right??) ;-)

Love & kisses,
Mrs. Cynicletary

2 comments:

BrunhildeCrow said...

Weeping too hard...can't post...

Anonymous said...

So. Where IS Lady C anyway? I mean, it's not like her life is that BUSY or anything. C'mon! She's not even a PTA president!!

Anyway, I read this blog religiously, considering it's all about a show I don't even watch. (Apparently, I am only religious on Wednesday and Thursday nornings, but still.)

And, okay, I admit I watched the first 15 minutes of the Barry Manilow episode. But what would you expect from someone whose current Big Dream is to visit Vegas and see his show? (And the Star Trek Experience. I am, after all, a geek of huge proportions.)

Oh, and I'm SURE that Lady C. meant something like Bible-reading with Elderly American Idol Contestant. She was just the same when I knew her way back when in college. LOTS of um...Bible-reading. Yeah.

Love,
A Big Lady C Fan (-ilow?)