Wednesday, May 10, 2006

We've got a hot one!

I have always liked Chris. I've always thought that he was a very good singer, and cool looking. Somehow, last night, he kicked up that certain, as the French say, I don't know what, to some higher plane of hotness. When he was singing his second song, standing behind the judges, I was like, YIKES! He is smokin hot all of a sudden! I voted for Chris many times, and I am very concerned that I was able to get through so often.Lady C and I agreed that we also called his number a lot to hear his hot voice.("Chris, hi - it's me Lady C!" she squealed into the phone.) Lady C. has lots of time to call and talk to prerecorded messages as she puts her kids to bed at 5:30pm - as soon as they are finished with their pyramid shaped food. They're Egyptian.

Elliot was just great -and he has never looked better. He is the "Most Improved" Idol. He seemed happy and confident last night.

Taylor's first song was very Karaoke, as Simon said. I thought he did well with song number two, but in my head I hear the voice of Cartman from South Park singing the background vocals, "In the ghetto...." in his little Cartman voice. It's a bit distracting.

Katherine was super cute at first with song(s) number 1. But she forgot the lyric. Just for a second, but she did. To me, this makes it easy to say that she should go, even though I love her and she would make a perfectly wonderful American Idol. She did oversing song number two as well, though. She is super-talented, and if she goes, I will not cry for her. Forgetting lyrics=buh bye. (See Melissa way below.)

I would like to see Elliot, Chris and Kat in the semi-finals, because I don't think that Taylor is the American Idol. But, I think that it will be an all-boy semi, which sounds very dirty. But fun. They could all get naked and...well...never mind.

XXX rated love & kisses,
Mrs. Cynicletary

1 comment:

BrunhildeCrow said...

I remember my first all-boy semi like it was just yesterday...