Thursday, April 06, 2006

...about the going...

You know how I said yesterday that from now on the going gets tough? Well the going is now. Ouch. It is hard to lose Mandisa so soon. I did not like her last two performances, but she is a tremendous singer. I have no doubt that she will have a successful career all by herself. I predict that Jenny Craig will try to get their hands on her. (Goodbye Kirstie Alley.) God Bless Mandisa!

I also said that I was worried for Elliot, and with good reason apparently. Sheesh - what a tough bottom three.Mandisa, Elliot and Paris. They are all more talented than Ace, Kelli and Bucky. They need to whip out those flashy, spine tingling, hair raising vocals next week. Anybody can go at any time.

I must say that although Ryan is a little twerp, he has been rockin' the cool 60's syle suits lately. You have to be a little skinny guy to wear those- but he looks good, because he is!

Queen songs next week. Those are some truly difficult songs to sing. I bet Chris will rock this one. Elliot should sing something really difficult really well to stay on. I see Kelli folding under this pressure - she'll probably sing crazy little thing called love. And she has probably never heard of Queen before now! And what is Bucky going to do with Queen?! At least I'm not dreading it like country night.

Love & kisses to heartbroken Mandisa-ites,
Mrs. Cynicletary

No comments: