Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Happy Songbook minus Kelli

I agree with Lady C. - what a wonderful night. I love it when (almost) everyone does a great job. (See Kelli below)

Chris was so touching and earnest - lovely! And we had just made a Louie Armstrong recipe for Creole Red Beans and Rice for dinner. We were feeling the whole Louie vibe!
Paris - Very sweet but she could have kicked it up another notch. I keep waiting for her to really bring the house down.
Elliot - beautiful voice. I wanted him to really go nuts with some vocal fireworks though. I voted for him a couple of times. His line was quite busy, so I hope he's safe.
Taylor - It was OK. He seems somehow uncomfortable. He grinds his teeth and twitches like someone who takes a lot of speed. Maybe he's taking diet pills??
Ace - eh. See ya.
Kelli - Awful - just terrible. After an OK beginning she went way off pitch and she really blew it. If there is any justice she will go home as her past two performances have not been good.However, I fear that justice is not in the cards tonight.
Katherine - Wow. Fantastic! I love that song and she just gets more and more gorgeous every week. She was so cute and vulnerable. All the Kelli fans need to ditch her and get on the Katherine bandwagon. She's just as cute as Kelli, but less stupid with a better voice!

I hope that Ace goes tonight although it should be Kelli.

Love & kisses,
Mrs. Cynicletary

No comments: