Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Yaaaaawning over you

What a bore. Another weird freakin' bore. I hate country night!
Taylor - so boring , Dude - what was up with that? No vote from me.
Mandisa - boring, a little off key at the beginning - jeans distract from your talent and concentrate focus on your pear-shape - don't you read our advice?!!
Elliot - heartfelt singing - I voted for him several times because his line was suspiciously not busy. I hope he stays, because he is very talented and we have not yet heard his best. As his hair grows out he looks better and better too.
Paris - Just OK, it seemed like the key was too low throughout most of the song. I think she could have/should have belted that one out of the park.
Chris - He is very sexy and I like him a lot.
Kelli - A good cute performance.
Ace - He's wearing a little thin for me. An OK performance but his schtick is getting stale.
Katherine - STUPID song, good performance. She could make any piece of crap song seem pretty good with her charm. She has even more feminine wiles than you, Mrs. B. Cow sex slave.
Bucky - You're OK, Dude - but you are not the American Idol.

All in all the show was uninspired. I am not sure who will go tonight. Bottom three, I'll guess Bucky, Taylor and Paris, although I'm nervous for my boy Elliot. From here on out the going gets tough.

Love & kisses,
Mrs. Cynicletary

1 comment:

CindyinSC said...

I voted for Taylor even though he was awful - or I should say I tried to vote for him - his line was busy the whole 2 hours for me. (Now, I do have a life - I hit my redial on and off for a total of 5 minutes tops during the two hour window - just in case you were wondering about me!) I also voted for Kath because she is sassy and I look forward to reading about her styling every week on the AI.com site, and I'm hoping she will not be in the bottom 3 because her line was busy about 75% of the time I tried. And I voted for Chris the most - this worried me that I could get through on his line so often. I have already predicted that he will win this thing, so maybe they have extra phone lines for him - yeah, that's it.