Thursday, April 20, 2006

Taylor is special...

And when I say that - I mean short-bus special. How is he hiding his natural stupidity? When they pulled the whole "alienate three of the people you must spend the next 5 weeks with by voicing your opinion about their performances on national tv" he didn't even bad an eye. He even CHEATED by shaking Chris' hand until he heard Ryan say "Sorry..." and then went to he other side! I loathe him. It would have been so easy to say, "This isn't survivor, dude - it doesn't matter what I think." Or to just say to Ryan - "Well, I'm pretty sure you're going to be here next week so I will just stay here by you..."

The only think that keeps me from being filled with loathing for him personally is that he kind of had that "deer in the headlights" look that made me think that they had warned everyone that if it came to that they would have to choose.

Bo did it with class last year when he refused to choose.

That being said - I did like his performance Tuesday, particularly the last half of the song.

And I loved Paris the very most.

I thought Kat was wonderful, but no better than Paris.

Kellie sounded great to me and looked fantastic. But when she got ahead of the music at the end and Simon dropped his head into his arms, I had the very same response. Yeah, I think she should go home next - but she won't.

Elliot and Chris sounded good but were dull as dirt.

And Ace got what was coming to him...

Chris in the bottom three? Time to vote people.

And finally - my confession:

While Kat was still singing I decided to pre-vote for Paris so that I could just hit re-dial over and over during Veronica Mars. Well, my call went through and thanked me for voting. So I voted for her 12 times while Kat was still singing. I don't know if it counted, but it made me feel like a rebel; a loose cannon, baby!

No comments: