Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Bitchy Queens

Queen night was not as bad as it could have been. Except for Kelli. Was she completely out of her mind to sing Bohemian Rhapsody? Her "rendition" was horrible. Could she stop trying to walk all over the stage in giant heels? One of these nights she will fall on her cute little ass. And enough with the stupid girl comments, "on payper - whut does thayat mean?" Is she trying to be the new Jessica Simpson? And how bitchy were those Queen guys - I won't do that to my song - yikes!

Bucky - a fine job, really. He's an ok kid.
Ace - I expected a nightmare, got a mild dream instead. He did not embarrass himself.
Chris - I love him still.
Katherine - beautiful voice, beautiful girl, mediocre song
Elliot - I agree with Lady C - not as rabidly, but I really do like his voice and his unpretentious manner
Taylor - I just did not like his performance at all.
Paris - it was weird like Simon said. I love her, but the performance was not so good

I voted for Chris, Elliot and Katherine. It is so hard to tell the bottom three. I think that it should be Paris, Kelli and Taylor, although I think that Taylor and Kelli have giant psycho fan bases who vote all night. Paris may go tonight, which would be a shame becaue she has not yet given the performance that I know she can give. Maybe she is just too young still.

Re Lady Chardonnay's comment about cocktails as accessory. Yes, last year at our big luncheon I wore yellow and green and drank a pale green Gimlet. Yesterday, I wore pink and drank a pink gimlet. It's a fad that will grip the nation I'm sure, now that it's out -thanks a lot, Lacy C!

Love & kisses,
Mrs. Cynicletary

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please oh please be wrong about Paris going home! Apparently the best indicater of who will be leaving next it how much I personally enjoy them.