Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Kelli's gettin' smelly

Ok, this is the third week in a row that Kelli has not sung well. She was boring, out of breath a little, and just off in some places. I hate that stupid song anyway. So, she may be cute and charming and perfect for sit-coms, but, as even Paula had to admit, her time has come. She did not even look cute with the flipped-back hair and boring outfit. If she does not go home tonight I will be cranky with the injustice of it all.

Katherine - I thought she did well, better than the judges thought she did. She should stay.
Elliot - Really well done. I still like him a lot.
Taylor - He looks so tense and uncomfortable to me. Do you notice how he has trouble just looking into the camera? He gets all shifty-eyed like Nixon in the Kennedy debate.
Paris - Excellent singing. It is like she's a 50 year old woman in a 12 year old body. She sounded tremendous.
Chris - Fantastic! Another excellent performance.

In a righteous world the bottom three would be Kelli, Taylor and Katherine with Kelli going home. My final four pick is Chris, Paris, Elliot and Katherine. But, I could be foiled by those rabid Taylor/Kelli-ites. We'll see.

xxoo,
Mrs. Cynicletary

No comments: