Thursday, March 02, 2006

Boys

boys
boys,
originally uploaded by thejoyofidol.
Having watched the tape of last night's guys it strikes me that they are really young. With the exception of Taylor's toboggan covered head they all exude youth.

Speaking of Taylor (WHOO!). He sang "Easy" (WHOO!) by Lionel Ritchie (WHOO!). He sounded (WHOO!) good, but he looked (WHOO!) freaking nuts. Stay off the pipe Taylor.

(Frank's review: He's good. He's better than Ace.)

Elliot was next. He was fancy and pretty good. He sang some Stevie Wonder floopdeedoop song.

(Frank's review: I don't like him. I have no reason.)

Ace dully sang a song and looked like he was constipated during the falsetto parts. And he wears beanies!

(Frank's review: Pass, next...)

Gideon sang "A Change is Gonna Come" and I loved it. He has a beautiful voice. But I have to say that I didn't look at him even a little bit when he was singing.

(Frank's review: Too big of a smile.)

Kevin sang "Heard it Through the Grapevine" but it sure sounded like "I'm Going Home Tomorrow Night..."

(Frank: My favorite! He wanted to have a little fun.)

Sway sounded smooth but didn't leap out and polish my chrome.

(F: My fourth favorite after Kevin, Chris and Taylor.)

Will sounded pretty singing "Lady" but his diction was a little too precise. He sounded weird. But every 12 year old girl in America must surely adore him. He got shirty with with Ryan which was weird but funny.

(F:I am going to be obstinate and not help you write this any more you lazy woman!)

And I will admit that I actually liked Bucky's voice. I didn't notice him in the early episodes and then I missed the boys last week so this was my first taste of Bucky (Dirty!) and I liked his performance just fine. And I like sweet tea, too.

(F: Leave me alone. I'm trying to watch the Simpsons!)

David sucked. And I about died when he was telling the belt story and said "I thought I had found an outfit that was fitting." Yes, he said "fitting". Where is he from? 1948? But he is so pretty...

(F:[silently fuming])

Chris sang a rock song that I had never heard but he did a good job. He was growly and kind of hot.

(F: I liked the song he sang and he did a good job. You tricked me! Go away!)

And I will post on the results later...

Brunie, OUT!

No comments: