Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Grating

grater
grater,
originally uploaded by thejoyofidol.
This little picture came up when I googled Ace + scar. I don't know why, but since the songs were all grating on my ear it seemed approproate.

So the theme seemed to be "Songs Barb Has Never Heard". One or two sounded vaguely familiar but nothing that I could hum to.

Lisa sang Kelly and since I have never heard Kelly it meant nothing to me. She sounded terrific. Her hair was pretty too. But I suppose she's going home tonight.

Kellie sounded like hell singing the stupidest song ever. I am so over her. But my younger son has started calling his teacher Miss Pickler because her first name is Kellie. Hee.

Ace creeped me out to a degree I can't even articulate by showing us a REAL SCAR! The cheesy-ness of doing this because the lyrics mention a scar is just stupid! He must be a brainless troll. Could someone have possibly told him that this was a good idea? If Mandisa goes home before him I will be cruel to good looking stupid people forever. (This is one of the songs I had actually heard before - but it still sucked.)

Taylor didn't bug me at all. The song sounded vaguely familiar and I actually agreed with Paula that it was nice to just see him stand there and sing.

Mandisa was all gospel-y and I still love her. Apparently Jesus and I are the only ones.

Chris' light show gave me another seizure this week and he sounded more constipated than talented to me. I am with Lady C., this "Cream" or what-have-you is some hard rock that will lead kids down the rocky road to smoking the pot and petting.

Kat sounded wonderful singing a song that I have never heard by X-tina (Bwah! I feel silly just typing it.) I hate this sort of riff-y shit, but she did it well.

Bucky both looked and sounded as stupid as some folks say he is. I didn't mind him and I hope this doesn't send him home. But it was pretty lame.

I though Paris was a hoot! The song seemed dirty to me. Did it seem dirty to you? But she looked cute with her little round face and her fake hair. And her dancing was adorable too.

Elliot sounded good, as always but he moves me not even the tiniest bit. He is like the boy-Lisa. I know he sings but I don't remember it.

I am going with the popular opinion that Lisa is going home - but it could be Bucky or Chris.

I'm just kidding about Chris.

Brunie -OUT!

No comments: