Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Six little girlies...by Mrs. Cynicletary

OK, Mandisa rocks. She finally brought it! Brought it, put it on the table and opened it! Now that is singing! I also like Mary Katherine Gallagher, aka Katherine Mcfever. She sounded great and looked cute and sexy. With a stylist she could be a totally hot knock-out! Ditto to Pickler the Minx - not the best voice but very cute and you feel like she could get wild!

I still love Paris, although I wish she would bring it like Mandisa. I know she can! Lisa was OK, but she really cannot kick it up to another gear. She sings very well but she does not have spine tingling skills. I also liked Melissa for the first time with her Heart song. I did not vote for Kinik, even though I think she has a great voice, because she screwed up the song; and not for Ayla, because she did not sing well either. And like I've said before, she's as mechanical as a Kraftwerk song. And I HATED her outfit. Girl - wear some tight pants and a tight little t-shirt with some cool boots and jewelry. Those gauchos looked terrible!

So, who do I think should be the top six? Mandisa, Paris, Katherine, Kelli, Lisa and Kinik.
Who do I think will be the top six? Mandisa, Paris, Katherine, Kelli, Lisa and Ayla.

I'm psyched for the boys tonight!

No comments: