Thursday, March 09, 2006

The Goodbye Boys

The boys were mostly enjoyable last night. I have to look away from the maniacal Gideon, but when I just listen - he sings great! He takes his time within the little runs, and hits every tiny note very clearly and well. But the eyes - the scary eyes! That Dude is creepy!
To the Greg Brady-looking kid who sang James Taylor - Yaaaaaawn and goodbye.
I really like needs a dentist guy, Elliot. He sings beautifully, never a wrong note, although he did seem a bit nervous last night. With more hair and dental bonding he could be great.
Bucky is OK with me. He is what he is. He should sing, "What's your name?" by Lynrd Skynrd next.
Kevin is sweet and not boring, but I think he will be the other goodbye boy tonight. Try again in 50 pounds and 6 inches, kid. And stop blinking so much.
Taylor is always interesting. I just like the surprise of him.
Rocking customer service dude, Chris, is an excellent singer. I must agree with Simon that the song was boring though.
Ace had a couple of great moments in his song. I think it will be a long time before he gets voted off.

Lady C may be on the West Coast, but she'll be back, and will read every word that we write, Mrs. B.Cow. So you'd better be careful. She could go all Gideon on your ass.

Love and kisses,
Mrs. Cynicletary

No comments: