Wednesday, March 01, 2006

YAWN-O-RAMA by Mrs. Cynicletary

The girls are all too nervous and no one is bringing the kind of goosebump making performance that I know that Mandisa, Paris and Katherine can bring. And the judges were right about the young girls all singing and looking like old ladies. And I hate every single song that references a "hero".

I was shocked by the positive comments for Ayla. She is SOOOOO BORING! That hammering vibrato and almost no dynamic at all. She does work hard and I'm sure she's a nice girl, but she's as mechanical as a bull in a country bar.

And Brenna - did anyone else hear her say "f'in" to Ryan? I think it was, people are working so f'in hard, or the judges are so f'in tough. I can't remember - the shock of her saying f'in on American Idol deleted brain cells. Good gawd! And the lame fake posing all the time - she is obnoxious.

I predict a goodbye to Brenna and to Heather this week.

I hope the boys pull it together better than the girls tonight. Has anyone but me noticed that Gideon is totally scary? He has that giant toothy grin but his eyes are so angry. He looks like he could go completely psycho and axe murder all of the contestants.

No comments: