Thursday, March 08, 2007

America is Only One Quarter Stupid!

Okay, you may have noticed that my two bottom dwellers, Sanjaya and Haley made the final 12. But this isn't the tragedy it could have been because at least Sundance and Antonella are gone.

I am not shedding any tears for Jared. I liked him, his voice was pretty as was his face. (I suppose it still is, he isn't dead, after all - just dead to me...) But he was the Starfleet ensign in the red shirt and we all knew it.

I do feel like Sabrina got hosed. She was definitely a victim of Lady Char's "If We Didn't See You Before Top 24 Time, You Aren't Making the Final 12" theory. Her voice was miles better than Haley, but Haley was on screen slightly longer and thus will not be leaving until next week.

In closing I leave you with these thoughts. Simon and Ryan "hate" each other so much they are constantly at odds. And yet they take a trip to Africa together? Either that was not Africa at all and they just put some children on a Fox back-lot and made it look dusty or they really are friends and are just pretending to disagree to amuse the masses.

Brunie [less satisfied than I hoped, more satisfied than I expected], OUT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Since Antonella left I am really, really happy!!! Yes, two more deserving contestants left and the awful Sanjaya and the bland Haley are still there, but HEY! None of them were contenders for the top six or three and it will be OK by then.... probably mostly black women....