Saturday, March 31, 2007

Bringing Pudgy Back and then Taking Pudgy Home

Okay, I did like the sign that said "Chris Sligh is bringing pudgy back." And he was fairly amusing when he wasn't trying too hard. And the boy has a pretty voice, no denying. But I was not sorry to see him leave Wednesday. As a matter of fact I had a big ol' grin on my face in spite of the fact that Sanjaya is never ever going to leave.

But that was before I found out that Sligh was kicked out of Bob Jones University! How can you not root for a guy who was kicked out of Bob Jones? Of course it was because he went to a Christian Contemporary concert. Rebel. Heh.

So I guess it is Haley next week and then the people who I actually kind of like are going to start being sent home. Goodness, how the tension mounts!

4 comments:

Lady Chardonnay said...

BOB JONES???? Ughy-pew. The fact that he would even go there in the first place means that he is dead to me now!

Which...I guess he was anyway. But still.

—Lady C, disgusted

Lady Chardonnay said...

If I had known that he attended Bob Jones U. I never would have liked him at all. CREEPY!!

BrunhildeCrow said...

Ha! You crazy new Englanders. You have no idea how completely acceptable Bob Jones is in most parts of the country. So sheltered...
Brunie

Anonymous said...

Yeah Brunie!
Sticking up for the Christian right!!! Although, many of us in the Christian Right Wing Conspiracy accept them as brothers-(a gender inclusive word)in-Christ, we may think they take a few... ok... a lot of things a little further than the Bible or, say, even Jesus would.
Authoritatively speaking,
A card-carrying member of the CRWC