Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Whole Lot of Nothin'

Man, I could barely manage to work up the energy to yell at my kids to shut up during the singing parts of last night's show!

Lady Char and Mrs. Cyn have already said all that needs to be said so I will merely post my Olympic score. First is singing for last night only (because this is a singing competition) and the second is their ranking in my heirarchy of hopefullness - where they would be in a perfect world.

Blake - [reggae-ish song]
8.2/second place

Sanjaya - Waiting on the World to Change
6.8 - last frickin' place

Sundance - Jeremy
8.3 - seventh place

Irritating Chris - [Keith Urban song]
9.1 - sixth place
(I can't stand him but he did sound good this week...)

Jared - If You Really Love Me
8.8 - fifth

Brandon - Celebrate
8.9 - first, baby! (but not a chance...)

Light Bulb Head Phil - [I Need You or something]
7.6 - fourth

Chris the Rounder - We All Want to be Loved
9.2 - third

And let me re-iterate that these were graded on a curve with my own performance of "Corinna, Corinna" that I sang in the car on the way to school today as the 10-point standard.

Brunie, bored and OUT!

No comments: