Thursday, March 08, 2007

Thank Heaven for (talented) Girls!

Melinda just rocks doesn't she? She was the BEST last night followed by Lakisha (so likeable and gifted) and Stephanie. Jordin and Sabrina did well too. I also have to give props to the hated but yes, talented Gina. She sang well last night and wore an appropriate outfit. Even though she is not likeable, I voted for her because...wait for it...it's a SINGING competition.

Haley of beauty pageant shaking mouth on vibrato syndrome - GOODBYE!

Antonhella - OMG it seems just impossible for you to sing even 1/3 of a song in tune. And she continues to hypocritically button up to the chin, except she wore those cute little thigh-highs that only girls like her (cute, thin, young, untalented) can wear. I agree with Lady Vino that if she takes a deserving contestants spot, I will have to track her down and throttle her with her thigh-highs. It is so annoying how she tried to rebut Simon, "Yeah I am not like some of these other singers. I am just being myself and not trying to compare myself to the others." HELLO??? Honey, this is a competition. In competitions people are compared with one another. PLEASE GOOOOOOOOOOO TONIGHT!!!!!

I'll go way out on a limb and say that the winner this year will be a black woman.

Love & kisses,
Mrs. Cynicletary

1 comment:

Lady Chardonnay said...

Wow, that is some major limb, momma, when every top girl but Gina is black or half black, I think. Wow! And they say older people stop taking risks....

ha! ha! ha!

love and kisses,
Lady Vino

(like YOU are one to talk, Gimlet Girl) xox